LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Be the Host with The Most! HouseParty.Com

I love this website!  I have received so much free stuff from them over the years!  It's so easy to do now that they have an APP.  They have different parties that you can sign up for.  If you are picked....they send you a box of freebies to host the party. It's usually a HUGE box! Some that I have been chosen for are: Bullseye BBQ Sauce (received 20 FREE sauce coupons to give out, 6-8 bottle of sauce, napkins and lots more), Huggies (received FREE diaper coupons, potty packs and coupons to give out, decorations, etc), THAI FOOD (received a WOK!!, spices and sauces, chopstick favors to give out, napkins, centerpiece, etc). My friend got chose for the Fisher Price Toy one and got about 20 free toys in the mail! They just opened up lots of new slots (and they fill up fast) so go HERE to sign up QUICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment