LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Walmart Savings Catcher!!!!

If you are not doing this (and you live in one of the areas currently participating)...you need to be! I started just about a month ago and have already accumulated almost $18.  For literally doing NOTHING...it takes seconds.  You need to have a Walmart account and then you just enter the 16 digits at the bottom of your receipt and they do the rest.  They research prices in the area and if they find a cheaper price...you get the difference back on a Walmart gift card. You just click redeem and they send you a egift card with the balance.  You can cash out at any time.  I plan on saving mine up until Christmas! Seriously....so easy.
Check it out here!

P.S.......I got an email from them this morning that now you can scan your recipt straight from your smartphone!  Yippee!

P.S.S....Don't get discouraged if you don't get anything (or 1 cent like my sister did), just keep adding receipts.....

2 comments:

  1. Such a neat concept. I wish it was available in my area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's in the testing stage right now so hopefully they will expand soon!

      Delete