LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Well, hello!

I have so much to tell you!  It's all in a mental list in my head so I need to get started writing it down so you can start saving money like I do.  Everyone always tells me...."you know about all of the good deals and the fun (and cheap or free) places to go".  It's true....I do.  I love to take my kids and family to unique, cool places but I LOVE (more than anything) to do it for free or cheap!  So I am starting this blog to help others take advantage of all of the money saving tricks that I know.  There will be two parts to my blog: Local events (the metro Atlanta area), and tips that can be used by anyone, anywhere!!! So check back often to see new goodies added.  You can also follow me on Facebook (once I figure out how to link it) where I will post lots of fun things!This is a work in progress....I am learning as I go, so please bear with me for a little bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment