LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Elf On The Shelf Antics


Someone asked me to share my Elf On The Shelf ideas on my blog so I thought I would start a post about all of their silly antics.  Yes, we have more than one.  Three To be exact. I started doing Elf fun way back before Elf on The Shelf became a craze.  I ordered our original elf HERE for my son.  His name is Barr and we had a blast with him those first few years.  And then the book came out and we added Howard (both pictured above).  By this time, my son had outgrown it but my daughter was just coming of elf age so the antics continued.  

This year we added a new addition, Crystal. The morning that she arrived, my daughter just laughed and laughed.  It really made her day!

Keep watching this thread as I will update it as they do more silly things!!

They always arrive on a random December morning at a North Pole breakfast!





Here are just a few of the silly things they have done this year and in years past!


Decorated our Christmas tree with Addi's underwear!


Brought a new puzzle and tried putting it together!

Joy riding!


Marshmallow bath!


They love to get into candy!





Covered her door with a crepe paper trap! 



Roasting marshmallows over my candle!



Being silly with the Rice Krispies!



TP'd our living room!

Poor thing fell off our ceiling fan so the next day this is how we found him.  He did recuperate pretty quickly!



Playing games with Barbie and friends!



 Playing with paint and they both woke up to Rudolph noses.



Hanging out in the freezer!




Playdoh and cookie cutters!


Tea party with all of the Christmas friends!


Uh oh! Trapped inside the pet carrier.

We couldn;t find them this morning so I finally said we had to leave for school.  When we got in the car, they were all buckled in and ready to go to school.  Silly elves.



Baking cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment