LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Project 365 (My life in pictures)


This isn't about saving money but I wanted to share my 365 blog in case anyone is interested in doing this.  It's a picture a day, every day for the entire year.  I used to actually print the pic and put it in the album.  The last few years, I went digital and it's a ton easier. I completed 2013 with no problems. However, last year I fizzled out about halfway through and never finished the year :(.  I do have most of the pics so may go back and try to plug them in at some point.

But I am starting fresh for 2015 and REALLY hope I can keep up!!

Go HERE to check it out!!

A few tips in case you are interested....

~You don't always have to use the picture you take on the exact day you take it.  Sometimes I might have more than one pic per day and sometimes none.  So I will fudge it a little if needed.  In 20 years who will even know (or care)???

~If you are a scrapbooker (or not) they do make specific albums just for this where you literally just write down a brief description of the pic and place it in a little pocket!  It's all set up for you.  Check out Micheal's, Hobby Lobby or HERE and HERE.

~I try to upload and post my pics a certain day each week so I won;t have to worry with it every day.  This may help you feel less stressed about it.

~Your phone is your best friend with this project!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment