LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Let's Talk About BING!

Bing is another way I earn gift cards for with not much effort.  It is a search engine and you accumulate points just by searching.  You can earn so many points per day....some from your phone and some from your PC. It literally takes about 3 minutes a day for me to do my searches and get my daily points.  Now will you get rich off of this?  No, BUT I have earned 3 $5 Amazon gift cards in less than a month.  I like to get Amazon GC because they send you the code...you plug it into your Amazon account and it never expires.  I just keep adding to it....and believe me, these little $5 codes will add up fast. Go HERE to sign up and remember....do it every day.  Just takes about 3 minutes! Oh, and there is an APP you can download after you sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment