LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Swagbucks Baby!!

I have touched on Swagbucks a little bit but I want to talk more about it! This is another good way to earn gift cards and other prizes with a little time each day.  A couple of years ago....I paid for a good portion of our Christmas with SB's. Here's the proof:



It does take a little bit of effort but seriously, not much! I almost always get Amazon gift cards because not only can you get just about anything there but they are usually the best bang for your buck!  I found this success story on another blog and thought I would share:

I love to bake, so when I found out I was allergic to wheat and gluten about two years ago, it was a rough transition. I eventually found some good recipes and resources — the next challenge was finding the right ingredients.
It’s difficult to find gluten-free flours for a good price in our small town, but after doing some research, I found a good deal on Bob’s Red Mill brand cases of gluten free flour on Amazon.com and starting ordering from there.
Then, a little over a year ago, I learned about Swagbucks and how it worked.
When I first signed up with Swagbucks, I didn’t really know what I was doing and felt like I was doing well if I earned enough for a $5 gift card every month. Now, I am able to get $15-$20 per month by doing the following:
1. Doing the NOSO every day
2. Answering the poll and doing to corresponding activity
3. Using the toolbar
4. Running videos for a large chunk of the day
5. Using the search bar
This has been a great help and has paid for many cases of gluten-free flours. Now I can continue to bake and feed good food to the people I love!

So go HERE and sign up! Start SWAGGING today!


No comments:

Post a Comment