LIKE me on Facebook HERE!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Update to Walmart Saving's Catcher DOUBLING!




Ok, I told you HERE about doubling your Walmart Saving's Catcher earnings.  Well, I wanted to test it out so I did a trial run to see exactly how it would work. EASY PEASY!!! Seriously, this is an awesome way to earn Christmas shopping money!

I just clicked on REDEEM.  It gave me the option of getting the exact amount I had earned or doubling it by putting it on a Bluebird (by American Express) loadable card.  I chose that option and it took me through the steps to order my card.  I think you can also purchase one at Walmart but you have to add a little money to it.  In less than a week, my card showed up in my mailbox.  I went in to my account (they have an app) and registered my card and I am ready to go!!! This money is separate from any other money that you might load onto the card...it can ONLY be used at Walmart and Walmart.com just like your Savings Catcher money.

I also did some research on this card and found nothing negative about it.  There are also no fees attached that I could see!

AND you can keep doubling it until February 28th! Do it NOW!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment